Our ideology – “Whatever it takes” is a promise of doing everything possible to provide the best cardiac care to our patients. So, we have combined the best of modern medicine, Ayurveda principles, and diet and physiotherapy knowledge to give you the best possible care.
Our ApexBeat™ series of patented and multidisciplinary treatments are designed for complete cardiac care:
Madhavbaug’s ApexBeat™ programmes are designed for the entire cardiac disease spectrum, from treating risk factors for heart disease and treating the diseases themselves, to cardiac rehabilitation required after a surgery or a heart attack.
Find all our treatment programmes listed below. Consult your nearest Madhavbaug™ clinic (link to clinic locator) to know which programme is most suited for you.
All our programmes use some basic noninvasive Ayurvedic techniques which are customized for each disease or condition. Here is a brief overview of these techniques:
- Centripetal Oleation: Snehan involves massage with medicated oils.
- Thermal Vasodilatation: Swedan involves inducing sweating by immersing the body in medicated steam.
- Thoracic Drip: Medicated decoction is poured slowly over the muscles surrounding the heart.
- Per Rectal Drug Administration: Herbs are introduced into the body by the rectal route which ensures quicker action.
- Medicated Purgation: Virechan is the process of cleansing of the intestines through the use of laxative medicines.
- Herbal Powder Massage: Dry massage with medicated powders.